Colorado Springs, Colorado

They took my money and dropped me before getting my permanent denature. I paid total of 3,000 dollars and all they gave me was $125.

That isn't even half of what the upgrade was!! Am I PISSED? You betcha. I went to have my implants and the Dr.

refused to do it!! I was told that if it weren't for the fact that I paid in cash for the upgrade, I would owe them money. Me pay them more...They are CRAZY!! They are nothing but scammer.

Dont even consider going to them. Will take your money and run without doing the job I paid for!

Comments

WHY DONT YOU CALL ALAWYER AND SUE THEM,THATS A LOT OF MONEY

Why did you go to a chain clinic like this to get complicated implant prosthetics done? It just does not make any sense.

Apparently some people like you just think the only important thing is to get it as cheaply as possible.

Doing an implant-denture case takes extraordinary skill and experience. It takes highly-specialized tools and supplies.

Most people would want a highly-qualified dentist to do this sort of work, not a cheesy franchise clinic.

I don't know what to think of denture patients sometimes. They seem to be their own worst enemies.

Affordable Dentures Reviews