Sand Springs, Oklahoma

I went to Affordable Dentures here in Tulsa, ok in Nov. 2014.

I should have knew something was wrong when I was being rushed to choose what package I wanted and insisted that I need to have both upper and lower done so that the dentures would line up right. To make a LONG story short and $2000.00 later, I DIDN'T NEED ALL MY TOP TEETH EXTRACTED MUCH LESS DENTURES. I recently went to a dentist and he told me that he could have helped me save my teeth and if not, all I would have needed was a partial and not have to go through the pain, agony, money, time and now mental suffering. Needless to say, they are VERY poorly made.

They say these are my permanent denture when they are actually the immediate denture. "you could hit them with a hammer and they won't break". What a joke.They broke once a month or so after I got them. When I had them fix it they proceeded to tell me that if they break again that I would have to pay the cost of the repair.

Well,,, they are broke again and now need a whole new denture made because they was not made right all together. I have repeatedly told them they are not right.

This is wrong, that is wrong, they don't feel right, but it's always some excuse for them not to remake them. I do intend on filing a lawsuit against them seeing that they NEVER told me that I didn't need all of my top teeth removed.

Reason of review: Didn't need dentures after all.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Needlessly having to have dentures.

• Affordable Dentures Tulsa