Hollywood, Florida

I went to affordable dentures to get both my lower and upper teeth extracted. The first year I had my top plate done.except for some pain during the extraction it all went well.

The pain was not their fault I didn't take the antibiotics right and missed doses, etc. I loved the look of the ultra denture. Everyone thinks I had real implants done.Unfortunately I was told that I could not get the lower plate done because I have a tori mandible bone that not all people have and i needed to get it sawed out! Needless to say I was not looking forward to it.

Dr. friedfeld was able to go around the bone and we did denture implants on the bottom.

I really couldn't be happier ! The staff is awesome and know what they are doing I had a great experience and now have a great smile!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Dentures.

Comments

I think that the kind and well trained dentist is the best, especially if he or she has lot of years experience. If you would like to know more about another great dentists, check: canariadental.com