Waco, Texas

I went to affordable dentures in waco tx.I had ext done with full set of dentures (30 teeth ext may I add).I am very pleased with the service I rec. and the staff was great.From the phone call I made to get the info I needed the lady helped me out alot given me what I needed and still said please call her if I needed more help.I drove form Austin and I could of Got my work done there.The girls are great in the back and so is Dr Patel/Dr Powell

The only problem I had was when I went for a adjustment the girl that was helping me was not listening to me.But Dr Patel came in and help me out then it was great after that.So what some people have bad days.Try Waco Texas 254-741-9324 you won't regret.

Comments

I am 49 years old and had very bad teeth. My mom and dad had spent 1000's of Dollars on my teeth caps and ext.

Now came the time to have them all extracted the Dr. I had was very curtious and kind. They girls were of course very busy not too busy to stop and answer my questions.

Dr.Sullivan in Cape Girardeu MO you are WONDERFUL and you STAFF is too. Just hope it continues that way....Thank you

Affordable Dentures Reviews