241 FM1382 #319, Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USA
1.8

I just called the Cedar Hill, TX location and talked to Sandra. I had left a message yesterday because they don't answer their phone most times in the afternoon.

I inquired about getting an appointment to adjust my dentures as they are slipping. She made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. She stated she would have to call the other office where I had began my service and it would take a couple of days. I really don't believe she'll even call.

Her tone was very negative. These people have been a nightmare since day one. The original dentist (Arlington, TX) was one of those "Holier than Thou" folks and treated me like I was *** because he was king. I ended up getting my dentures done in Albuquerque because of personal circumstances.

The dentist there was awesome!! Now this. How in the world can I recommend Affordable Dentures after their treatment of me?

What does it take to get an appointment with these folks except by slicing my own throat? Ugh......go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Get me an appointment where I can get this issue fixed. I live out in the boonies now so the closet place was Cedar Hill but I don't want to step foot in there now..

Comments

Shannel

Im noticing that ClydeDDS has been going to ALOT of negative reviews about Affordable Dentures and insulting people for using them.

I would say that ClydeDDS is probably being paid by affordable dentures to sit there and publicly humiliate anyone that posts a negative review about them.

Don't understand, do you? They already got your money.

Adjustments are a no-charge appointment.

I doubt even threatening to slit your throat would get you an appointment.

Much less does another dentist want to adjust your denture when another dentist at another office collected the money for them!

Honest dentists charge what they do for dentures because they include free adjustments for at least 6 months. But you wanted cheap dentures, and see where that got you?

Affordable Dentures Reviews