Tacoma, Washington
1.1K views

Update by user Feb 05, 2013

This is not ***! I am pissed and trying to get a partial refund -So who ever thinks this is ***,

-GO BLOW A GOAT-

Most likely AFFORDABLE DENTURES -

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2013

OMG,ok here we go.First off I go to Tacoma Denture in Washington state.I was warned before hand but I figured not everyone has a bad experience.Ok so after making the appointment I travel a ways to the office ,whatever and I get there early in the morning before it opens cause of traffic and all was on my side this time.So the door is unlocked finally and I go in and wait for my name to be called.When I get back there and wait for a half an hour the man comes to me and says we are busy meaning he is the only one pulling teeth and there are a *** load of people there.Whatever ok so he comes back later and has some time to discuss my teeth dentures and so on.

We do the xray and he is telling me what he is going to do.I wanted something else ,but he talks me into what is best for me ,whatever.So ok he leaves and is attending to

like 4 other people at the same time.Finally he comes back and gives me some shots in my gums, and what not.

He is hoping back and forth,and I am waiting for the pain killer to kick in.Anyway my teeth are pulled and I am kicked out of the room for a few hours so they can make my dentures.The pain killer wore off early and I am in ALOT of pain.NOT kidding this is not good so I go back

and talk to the lady at the counter and explain ,she says have a seat so like a half hour later I get to go back and get some complimentary shots to ease the pain.That mother f***er poked me in my jaw bone and the roof of my mouth with the needles.Oh man did I scream.Then I was booted out again to make room for other people to have their turn in the chair (busy day at the office).

Mean while I get a prescription for painkillers,and am on my way to get it filled.The pain in my jaw and the roof of my mouth from the needle is coming back fast.Thinking to my self how that *** sucker should be thumped and but good!!!Im not kidding I was and still am PISSED at his ***.So anyway I get back in the chair and get these *** *** dentures that make me look like I am wearing football teeth protectors ,you know them things you boil in water and *** in to to mold to your teeth,boxers wear em.So its like up I go hears the mirror hope you like em and hears the door.Im like wait a minute

these fu**ng things suck and so do you *** but I didn't say a**hole.He said if you dont like them give them back now and you can get your money back...What do you say to that?? ok??!!??I did let him know I was very pissed (every one knew)I told him at the door in front of all his customers how I wasn't happy with him in a pissed off and in pain (from the needle to the jaw and roof of my mouth to the bone) kinda of way.He knew I meant what I was saying.So any way I get my unhappy *** in the car and leave taking more painkillers that what I should of,for the long trip home(north of Seattle from Tacoma)Man I was in some *** pain all day.Sure from teeth being pulled but the pokes to the bone hurt the MOST.So for 5 months the top denture was uncomfortable and I didnt wear my dentures unless I left the house ,couldnt even eat with them.

Anyway 5 months down the road I call for my second pair that was paid for in advanced (I never got a follow up call that whole time)and they tell me I am not allowed to come back (because I threaten the man)and to call 1800dentures to get a refund.So I called twice and left 2 messages and now I`m waiting for a call back.I don't want to tell my friend about all of this because he warned me before hand and would smear it in my face.

So now here I am telling all you people my experience(YES I HAVE READ BAD EXPERIENCES OF THIS COMPANY BEFOR I WENT TO THIS PLACE)again I didnt think everyone would have a bad experience (me included).It was cheap and I went with the suer delux package .

These feed backs are here for a reason (READ THEM!!!) I have not stretched the truth or fibbed at all.I should of typed this out the day I left the office .I may update you later of whats to happen with the refund.

Comments

I went to Sugarland office. I am disabled so money is a problem. I bought the economy (cheapest)upper partial 2011. It broke within 60 days. Dentist replaced them for free. I guess she had a conscience. So when I accidentally broke them a year later, I went back and bought a new upper.

This time they broke after 6 months...in exactly the same place as the 1st upper. She realized the work was shoddy and wanted $200 to supply a new one. I objected and offered to pay a pro rated amount of the price to fix. The dentist did not respond. I must now sue and I will. It seems this company has a history of not treating its customers well.Everyone should place a bad article on Yelp. It is the most influential site for reviews....its harder for the merchant to floor the area with bogus reviews. In the meantime I am without an upper as I must save up for an upper from another dentist. This is a real hassle. The dentists know this but they just don't care. Their product is inferior. Hence they have a 30 day warranty on the cheapest. For $300 one would hope they might last at least a year....$1 a day.

Jackie sounds like she has experience and other farm animals Just another one of affordable BUTTKISS . Affordable has no patient satisfaction No refunds Get as far away from them as you can. :grin

Only a true redneck would say go blow a goat.Now that you dont have teeth, Im sure you could blow a goat quite well.

If you came into my business establishment and acted the way you did there, I wouldn't let you back in either. It's quite obvious you lack any social lubricant whatsoever, have a very limited command of the English language and find it nearly impossible to make a point without using profanity or sounding like a 17 year old punk.

Didn't your mother always tell you, "It's not what you say, but how you say it"?

Here's some advice: find another dentist who you can tolerate, and in turn, who can tolerate you, and try using less four letter words and acting like a fool and maybe you'll walk out happy and satisfied. With teeth or whatever and whatnot and like that and stuff so like okay whatever, ya know?

@Stinky!

IF YOU EVER EVER EVER GO TO AFFORDABLE DENTURE'S YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE SATISFIED NEVER EVER THEY ARE *** PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND ARE MONEY SCAMMING PEOPLE AT AFFORDABLE DENTURE'S MIND YOU THEY NEVER MADE ME A PAIR AND *** NEVER WILL, THEY *** UP SO MANY PEOPLE'S HERE EVEN MY MOTHER'S, SO NOOOO WAY THEY WILL EVEN PULL MY TEETH :(

Another *** redneck