Jackson, Tennessee

DO NOT COME HERE! Dr.

Scallions needs Anger Management classes. Today was my 3rd visit here and last visit, was my 2nd wasted trip, (I live over an hour away). Last visit, they decided to create a "plan" for me. Part of this plan was a teeth cleaning/deep cleaning measurement.

I was actually finished in 15 minutes after they printed out all that needed to be done and said we'd start with said plan this visit. There were some teeth that needed to be extracted, but, I was told that the plan would be to remove those after the first of the year. Expecting a cleaning this 3rd visit, I was surprised when Dr. Scallions comes in and says he decided to pull all 3 teeth this morning instead.

I told him I wasn't prepared for that, as I am a food critic and had made plans to work (eat) the following evening. I asked him why the "Plan" had changed from last weeks visit and what his office staff/assistant had told me the plan would be. His reply was that HE was the Dentist and it was his decision. NO consideration for me, my time, or my work schedule.

He was visibly and vocally mad that I had the audacity to question this decision and to ask that we stick with the original plan his staff gave me just last week.... He got pissed off and told me to leave his office and to find another dentist.

This Dr. Scallions seems to be an egomaniac with an anger management problem...After he got so mad, I actually felt relieved that he wouldn't be working on me, afraid that he would hurt me on purpose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

WOW!! So unprofessional! I HOPE you turned this dentist into the ADA.

Well, the thing to do is seek a reputable dentist in his own practice instead of a guy stuck working in an El-Cheapo chain. If you did not want complete dentures, I don't understand why you went there to start with.

Affordable Dentures Reviews