Brandon, Mississippi

I am a 55 yr old woman. I researched getting denture and thought I asked all questions.

The staff thought it was OK not to tell me there would be no anesthesia given to CUT out all my top and one bottom tooth. I was given deadening shot, no gas or anything else. When I asked about pulling my teeth the dentist told my "Oh it won't take but 15 minutes" I was vomiting and had diarrhea for 2 weeks. I went today to get the denture fixed because I can not wear it without gagging and vomiting.

The woman SHOVED the denture in my mouth so hard she made me bleed again. She never asked me if it was OK or better. Then I told her it was still rubbing she said I'd have to make another appointment to come back in 2 more weeks. IF I would have had any idea that I would go from valued customer to total inconvenience to staff I'd have spent more somewhere else.

I can see now that as soon as they receive your money they CARE is over and you become a problem they want to get rid of as fast as possible. I have been treated like I am in a factory on a conveyor belt. This place should be shut down. After they get your money there are no refunds so they can treat you any way they please and they do treat you like ***.

I was tricked because they did not disclose several things and they are not in the paperwork I was given either. The woman that answers the phone is hateful to everyone. I spoke with other patients there and they had all the same complains I do. Just because we are poor and can't afford real dental work does not mean this place has the right to take our money and try to make sure we do not want to come back for the treatments we PRE PAID.

SAVE up your money and go somewhere else. You get what you pay for so everyone that goes here is treated bad AFTER they pay.

Staff is super nice until they are given all money ahead of treatments. After you pay you have no recourse to awful service.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Oral surgeon dr keeler.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Receptionist, Severe pain during extractions, Waiting, Work done hurriedly, Treatment after payment given.

Comments

staff was great to me as if I was family to them my 1st time I was nervous as he'll but in a few days I was ready the started to remove teeth I felt no pain so within a yr I had my new teeth in and they feel great thanks to Michelle aikten

Affordable Dentures Reviews