Casper, Wyoming

I was in tears. It's horrible enough to lose a front tooth.

I'm low income and have dental disease. Which I'm being treated. I'm unemployed . So after contemplating my issue.

I decided to put a partial on credit. Went in he saw my mouth. And dismissed me like I was no one.With a referral to a dentist for a 3000 dollar referral! His was 450.

He walked me straight out of his chair out the front door !!!!!and handed me the referral outside . And told me he couldn't help me but his friend could. I left not knowing what just happened. Not wanting to waste my time again .

After a week of looking for the lowest price. And finding him. Two days laterr. I called.

Isee why he wouldn't help me. They said they thought it was gum disease. Although didn't know. So I was forthcoming called around and had no problem making a appt elsewhere with my issue.

And talked to several people regarding experience. In same profession. And they said they never heard of that and they had been in same profession as he was for years.

Why ? Makes you wonder what's really going on out there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Comments