1.5

Update by user Aug 08

Location is 2110 Southgate Road Suite 200 Colorado Springs CO 80906

Original review posted by user Aug 08

About three years ago I had my teeth pulled for full dentures. When done my mouth was bleeding so badly and I was in serious pain.

I used their bathroom as they did not give me enough gauze to soak up the blood. The receptionist was absolutely heartless as I waited in the waiting room, blood everywhere. Was talked into paying an extra $300 for the ultimate dentures (they had a great warranty, NOT) when fitted with my permanent ultimate dentures no adjustments were made, they never fit right. Mind you, they do not work with insurance and requested full payment up front.

Recently and for a third time I had to go back as another tooth came out of my dentures, they glued it back and then told me I was not to return to their office as they would not help me any more. They gave me a business card to a specialist! This is without doubt the worst dentist office ever, and anywhere, spend a few extra thousand dollars and go somewhere else.

They are the most uncaring people I have ever worked with in a medical setting. Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Location.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Everything else.

Comments

Brylee

Always go to a dentist even if it’s more costly

Machele

I realize it may cost more, but it is always best to go thru your local dentist instead of one of these denture mills. Find a dentist in your area, get an exam and see what he can recommend.

Affordable Dentures Reviews