Gulfport, Mississippi

Affordable Dentures in Gulfport, Ms has fixed my upper plate twice for me and now cracked in half again, they never should have left my 2 top teeth in my mouth they should have just made a plate for me. Every Time we go back to them it costs us more money and never get anything done right.

We are not HAPPY at all we have around 1300 invested in these teeth and I work with the public and need to have a decent smile...... When the teeth were pulled my wife told them to pull all the teeth but they insisted on trying to save 6 teeth, WHY We are tired of having super glue my teeth together all the time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

:eek THANKS FOR THE WARNING.. was going this week but after reading all these complaints from all over the country I'll wait and find a different place

I am also in Mississippi. I had trouble with the office of Dr.Joyce Byrd in the Jackson-Flowood area.

These offices are set up to rip people off for their hard earned money. I reported them to the Mississippi State Dental Board. Get a copy of your mrdical records form the office before you report them.Chances are they have violated most of the rules of the board which was proven in my case.

I am in the process of getting ready to file suit against the office. Let your voice be heard.

Affordable Dentures Reviews