Colfax, North Carolina

Almost two months ago I had to have 5 teeth pulled and needed to get a top plate. I went to the Colfax, NC office.

The man that pulled my teeth first of all had no compassion for me at all. He just started shoving needles in my mouth and when I protested he totally ignored me. The whole process was painful as I felt alot of it. I was moaning trying to get him to stop and he never acknowledged me at all.

I grabbed his assistant and she said you cant hold on to me and jerked her arm away. At one point he lifted me right out of the chair by my tooth. I weigh 180 pounds. I cried all the way home.

I almost bled to death the first night. They dont even make sure you are able to go. Even after all this time my mouth and face are still very painful. I have been pulling bone fragments out since I was there.

It is so bad that my regular dentist is going to have to do surgery to get the larger bone fragments out. I have not been able to eat hardly at all because my mouth is so painful. And to top all that off, the denture is so ill fitted it will not stay in my mouth. They say it is temporary but you still should be able to eat with it.

They just want you to come back to pay for another. Someone should put these people out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I would have sued his *** off. I would first have pimped slapped him hard upside his head.

Then a fall to my attorney to take everything that he had including the bread from his children's mouth. I would have left him a homeless beggar on the street.

Affordable Dentures Reviews