5.0

We live in Phoenix Arizona. I had my dentures done at the Bethany Home office.

My wife started her denture work there. Getting a bottom denture with implants. Unfortunately the doctor who started left the office. A new Doctor came in, installed the implants then he left.

When I called corporate, Adele in customer service took great care of us. She worked very hard to get us an appointment with there Mesa office. She said they would call in hour and they did. Darb at the Mesa did call the within the hour and gave us an appointment for the very next day.

When we went to there office we were welcomed with open arms by the staff and the doctor. Darb had all the paperwork switched to there office before we got there.

So if you live in the Phoenix area go to affordable denture in Mesa. It is worth the drive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Great doctor and great help.

Comments

Do you really want to trust your dental care to a place that is a revolving door for dentists? Do you really want to see a new dentist every year? Are you such a cheapskate that money is THAT important to you?

Boy, are you naive getting implants placed in a clinic like that!

Affordable Dentures Reviews