Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5.0

I had to have 4 extracted. That went well.

The Dentures were a nightmare. Appointment after appointmen

and I still cannot wear them. It got to the point the staff cringed when

I walked through the door. I wasted $400 on dentures I cannot even use. After all that time the warranty had run out so now I'm stuck with $400 worth of junk dentures. Only recourse left is Civil Court I guess.  I have called the main office and was sent back to the place I went originally.  All to no avail.  Around and around.  Nice people but TERRIBLE Dental Lab work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You wanted cheap you got cheap. If you wanted quality dentures you could wear that could be relined several times and last 20 years you would have paid at least $1500 for one and probably closer to $2000.

Dentures are complicated to make.

You can't get any decent denture for $400, chum. Guess you should have taken care of your natural teeth, huh?

@ClydeDDS

And You're qualifications are WHAT?? Saturday Quarterback dome a dime a dozen.

A comment from Affordable Dentures might carry some weight with me; otherwise, just flapping gums is all.

Talkers come dime a dozen, Do-ers are whole different breed like Me. :)

@jc73101

I've fabricated thousands of dentures that look good and function in patients'mouth, so I know what I am talking about. Hardheaded cheapskate patients who don't want to spend money taking care of their teeth, then go find the cheapest fleabag clinic to have them ripped out and replaced with crumby quick dentures, are a dime a dozen.

Some people will never learn. The TV is their reality.

@ClydeDDS

You should not even be in healthcare with your attitude..

Affordable Dentures Reviews