4329 S Cleveland Ave #250, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
1.5

A great smile is true, but don't try to eat with them! I suffered painful sores on my gums.

As I am a senior on social security, I fell for the name of the company which was Affordable Dentures. What a mistake. There is no reason that I can understand for the torture that I experienced while attempting to eat with these dentures. After several thirty mile trips for adjustments that were a waste of time.

I finally gave up. It's like a game, They fit ok while you are there, and then when you go home and try to eat, forget it. just keep going back while the dentures are under warranty.

Like you have nothing else to do, just keep going back and forth for adjustments. I finally gave up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

If dentures are made immediately after extractions, the bone and gums change fast. They require a LOT of adjustments, and need a reline in about 3 months.

If denture are made at least a year after extractions, fabrication take 5 appointments in my office and about 3 to 4 adjustments are necessary before the patient is comfortable eating.

You wanted cheap, and you got cheap. No telling how many good dentists you passed on your thirty mile trips to these jokers.

Affordable Dentures Reviews