Tacoma, Washington
4.8

I absolutely had an awesome experience yesterday and today. I started out at Affordable dentures about 1 and 1/2 years ago.

What a major change from then until now! The lady at the front desk WONDERFUL! The ladies I dealt with yesterday and today WONDERFUL! All of these ladies were kind, thoughtful and informative.

My final dentures are sooo perfect I LOVE them! They took the time into making them just the way I wanted. I really wish I would have gotten everyone's names! But they know who they are and my charts will show this!!

Anyone who wants beautiful teeth with pleasant and understanding staff should go to this affordable dentures in Tacoma by the mall!! If you have had a bad experience in the past IT'S NOTHING LIKE IT WAS a year and a half ago!!! I want to thank the staff so much for making me feel welcome and cared about, as well as putting a confident smile back on my face! For allot of people losing your teeth for what ever reason is devastating, so making this process a kinder process is the greatest thing you can do for people.

You can buy all the "things" in life but what really matters is each other and being kind to each other... THANK YOU ALL :) Sincerely Donna S

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Fact that the dentures were affordable, Staff.

Comments