Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Needed a denture plate, went in and got the impressions made, went back that afternoon to have the plate fitted, and Ms Kim was very edgy, and accused me of being rude and hostile when I was only asking what I thought were sensible questions. It only got worse from there, and then she took back her teeth, and I walked out with a full refund, but with a day wasted and still no teeth. Very inappropriate treatment towards a patient.

I was treated rudely even though I never even complained about being within a mile of the office when I got a call cancelling my appointment, getting home and receiving another call saying the appointment was still on, and had to drive back again.

I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Comments

Lady, no decent denture can be made in a day. Decent plastic takes hours to cure under heat and pressure.

You need at least 5 appointments to fabricate a decent denture.

PLEASE take this as a message from God to go somewhere decent for dentures. Having dentures constructed is quite a bit different than going to find the cheapest price on a new lawn mower.

Affordable Dentures Reviews