210 Cherokee Pl, Cartersville, GA 30121, USA
3.2

had an appointment for 9:00 a.m. After watching people come in and go back who had arrived 30 and 45 min after myself finally was called back at 10:20 a.m.

waited another 10 min. and was told to watch a short video on dental implants. about 10 min. after watching video dentist came in and told me she does not reline dentures that she did not make and I needed a new set anyway.

Should that not have been said when making the appointment? I would not reccomend the cartersville office. Can't speak for other sites.

My wife had an appointment at 9:20 and when I came back out she was still waiting. We both left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Preferred solution: Just to let people know before they go.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Whole experience.

• Find Another Dentist

Comments

Every honest dentist relines dentures. The commission that would be paid her for a reline in a El Cheapo clinic like this just wasn't worth her trouble.

Getting an implant in a seedy joint like Affordable would be like getting cardiac bypass surgery done by a witch doctor in the Congo. You don't even want to think about it.