2.6

very disappointed.you get what you pay for is an understatement.i went to have 2 partial dentures replaced.had 1 tooth removed.i picked not the cheapest but the one up from that.neither partial ever fit properly.went back several times once with my daughter.dr.Patel said it was because it was a cheap partial and she would replace the upper one for the better one for extra $700.00.the lower partial she would not replace because she stated my bite was off and I needed to see a specialist.i went to see another dentist I was told my bite was not off.just poor workmanship on Affordable Dentures part.i don't have dental insurance and am on disability.i just wanted to be able to smile and chew food again.i have learned my lesson.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Pros: All of the staff ladies.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentures.

Comments

Sad to say, if you pay any less than about $1500 for a partial with cast framework, it will probably be junk that you cannot wear. I charge $1900 in my practice.

Designing and fabricating a partial is very labor-intensive to do right.

It takes a minimum of 4 appointments. Aspen does not even have the instrument to design partial dentures in most of their offices.

@ClydeDDS

This jerk is NOT a dentist.