Elizabethtown, Kentucky

I just waisted $50.00 for a visit to get new dentures. After being humiliated about my condition and because I asked to many questions they abruply ended my visit with no explanation.

They kept telling me I needed a partial plate on my lower teeth and other dental work before they could make my new upper dentures. Funny because I had dentures made in Wyoming with no problems.

I think they are out to milk all the money they can from unsuspecting people. They also referred me to the Texas dental school for other work which is over a 2hr drive from my house (rediculous!!!!!) They won't get another cent from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Will never use them again.

Comments

Gee, if someone referred you to a dental school, it was because you needed something expensive and they were trying to save you money. Why would you be mad about that?

If an upper denture is made without many back teeth on bottom it will pound the upper ridge to death, and make the patient lose all the bone.

That is a fact. They were trying to save you thousands of dollars on grafts down the road, but you don't appreciate it.

Affordable Dentures Reviews