Pembroke Pines, Florida

I went to the one in pembroke pines in Florida, first they were less than nice, rude and there hours are terrible, I was told that the only time that the people that make the dentures are only there from 12 to 3, then she said they take lunch between 12 and 2 leaving a one hour window to get there, then they had to make my dentures twice, the first ones were so bad I didnt even have to put them in my mouth to see they werent going to work, then I did and they were terrible, so they made me a new set, I got the most expensive ones they had, with a 2 year coverage on them, now 3 and a half months later the plastic cracked just eating regular food, now they are saying that its not covered under my policy and that I would have to pay for a repair, after paying 800 for these I thought I would get a good pair, I was sadly mistaken, I have read nothing but bad comments about this company and should have taken my business somewhere else, but figured I would just give it a try, now I am screwed with broken dentures and no money left to fix them, I will urge anyone who is thinking about this company to go somewhere else, the price is not worth the hassle that I got, and am still getting, bad all around, there was nothing good to report sorry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

:( :( :( DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS CHEAPLY CONSTRUCTED AND NOT GUARANTEED BY THEM THE MINUTE YOU WALK OUT OF THEIR OFFICE!! New Jersey.

4 month old lower partial denture broke. My denture plan was changed last minute from a good package to economy because of delayed extractions of my 6 lower front teeth. I don't know the difference in 'flexlight' but I expected them to last at least a few years as (5) as they stated / claimed. When I went to a surgeon after 4 months to discuss removing the teeth, I asked if he could use the bottom denture to add teeth in the middle of the lower partial since it was relatively new.

When he picked up the partial to inspect it for the possibility of adding the extra 6 teeth temporarily, they literally snapped in half. Now they are refusing any help to repair and/or replace it. They claim they were mi-handled i.e 'crushed' by stepping, throwing, dropping a heavy object on them. There were 3 witnesses who saw them break apart being held between the surgeons middle finger and thumb with very little pressure.

I was informed that I was lucky they hadn't broken sooner simply by chewing. Now I'm gumming my food until I can scrape the money together to get a new one...SOMEWHERE ELSE

Affordable Dentures Reviews