I saw the dentist every place Dr Gaskin at the affordable dentures in moyock..i went into have one tooth removed and added to my partial.. To begin with they couldn't find my X rays from 3 months ago and we're going to charge me for a new set of xrays until I insisted that they look a little harder and lo and behold there they were..

The nurse blamed it on the lady that does the filing.. I told him from the start that I came in with just enough money for the single extraction and addition to my partial ..he then asks me how i knew what it would cost..i told him i refered to the price list online.i even allowed myself enough in case it was a complex extraction.. The dentist then tells me that the one tooth beside the broken tooth was absess any came to this conclusion by my swollen gums..i refused to believe him..i had no pain or swelling or redness over the good tooth..and i will note that this whole tooth is the one that holds the prong for my partial..coincidence?.i get a single xray of the goid tooth and just as I have guessed..it is fine..he still refuses to pull just the one brojen..

I begg him to be given antibiotics so that i may return next week..he tells me to make sure that I have enough cash next week to have them both pulled.. I see his car in the parking lot...a porsche....

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Comments