Stone Mountain, Georgia

On 12/9/2009 I went to Affordable Dentures to get an immediate partial denture. Even though they made three impressions, the dentures didn't t fit.

They kept going back and forth cutting off pieces of the denture to try to keep it place, telling me to use denture adhesive cream to hold in place. It was in place when I left the office but not for long. About an hour later it was out again. So I called them the next day.

I went in and the Dr.

again tried to make them fit. They still don t fit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Well I am really bummed after reading these comments. I am going to need dentures very soon and thought I had found an affordable alternative to the 14,000. dollar estimate I got from one dentist (implant dentures) I guess you get what you pay for.

My teeth and my smile were completely altered.

Dentures did not fit, much to much plastic in the fixture, very uncomfortable. The dentist jammed wire into my gums three times within 30 mins trying to force the fit.

Affordable Dentures Reviews