Columbia, South Carolina

Under new ownership and dentist James E Cauley.

Horrible experience and attitude of dentist, sub par work Very inconvenient scheduling of special needs people and although advertise they do make accommodations for special needs.

He does not recognize any disability they do not want to.

He is arrogant, rude and take the money first then wont fix the issues.

Went 4 weeks of no solid food and still after going in 6 times ( 2 each visit) not corrected and made to sign no more work although adjustments are "free for 60 days"

Very sad as previous owners/dentist were above average for economy work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

#1194702

This place has been terrible since the Cauley's took over.

Read the malpractice verdict:

Dr Cauley lost his lawsuit in GA and the plaintiff we awarded $2.7 Million.

Dr Cauley was so rude and arrogant to me. I had several broken teeth and my denture impressions hurt he got angry at me and lashed out several times.

After I explained it was hurting me he told me he would give me a full refund and I needed to leave his office. I have never in my life seen a doctor behave in the most despicable horrible rude arrogant way this man did. There are so many complaints on him why isn't the board or bbb doing anything to protect consumers from his viciousness? I was caught totally off guard with this one I'm still in shock!

Please do not give this man your business there are several other places in our area who do dentures and I called them their prices are the same. Affordable dentures is just the name of the building . Should be properly named @hole dentures from ***!!!!

Yea you! Cauley!

Dr Cauley is RUDE and ARROGANT. His dentures and partials are of a substandard nature.

I left the office in tears and will never return and will never refer anyone to this office again.

My issue was not properly addressed or handled! Horrible experience!

@Anonymous

not my experience. nice people

Dr. Cauley was very rude and I am not happy with results of correcting problem.

Will not be going back there anymore and will not refer anyone else to this office. Very disappointed with the way I was treated.

I do not know how he is still practicing. He hid after leaving Augusta and then appeared in Atlanta..Alpharetta.

Then screwed people over there and went into hiding again. I think he went to California . He is openly ***..which I have no problem with except when he has his partner who is not trained assist him.This is a shame because he was an artist making veneers and such. He loved that .

He never wanted nor beleived in pulling teeth so doing this is a Big Surprise!!! When people in Augusta find out where he is ...he will run again.

So sad. :?

Watch out. Legal suits pending in GA.

I worked with him in Atlanta and he's crazy. Had a drug issue too.

I have been seen by Dr. Cauley and I am very happy with the work I recevied.

He was nice and courteous.

I will go back to him and refer all my friends to him. :)

@Anonymous

You must be the only person in Charleston that is happy with him. I am in process of reporting him to the SC Board of Denistry. Do a little internet research - he has at least 6 closed offices across the south east

@truthslayer

CHECK IN AUGUSTA GA!! HE LEFT ALOT OF PEOPLE HOLDING THE BAG.

BIG DISCOUNT TO PAY UP FRONT AND THEN RAN OFF!! HIS SISTER AMANDA RAN THE OFFICE AND USED PATIENTS NAMES FOR DRUGS FOR HER.

WATCH OUT. WHEN HE STARTED HE DID GREAT WORK THEN BAM...AND YOUR RIGHT HE REALLY CAN HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE.

Affordable Dentures Reviews