2.0

I had a denture made on October 15th, 2015 with Dr throng at affordable dentures in El Cajon, CA. Since then I moved to CO for 9 mos.

I had the same tooth on this denture broke off 4 times. I called Dr. throngs office around Oct 3rd and spoke with Lupe and they would NOT replace this denture AT ALL. It was still in the time frame that the denture should have been fixed.

I admit it was the lower cost denture BUT....that is still NO EXCUSE to not honor the 1 year warranty. Now I am glueing this tooth until I can repair it! If it wasn't for Dr. Gary at Affordable Dentures @ 2110 south gate rd, Colorado Springs, CO I would have suffered for some time.

If you EVER live in CO stop by and see him. He is a caring and kind dentist not like Dr. Throng, who is in it for the money obviously! I had to go into his office SO many times for touch ups.

If you live in east county, I would advise you NOT to go see Dr. throng, just FYI.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Feel like a number.

Comments

Better idea: Skip the corporate cr@pholes like this cheap denture chain and go to a reputable dentist to start with. Almost never do I have a tooth break out of a denture I fabricate. The heat-cured plastic chemically bonds to the denture teeth if constructed properly.

Affordable Dentures Reviews