Tucker, Georgia

I have now filed a small claims suit against Affordable Dentures for the football helmet they put into my mouth instead of what I purchased - the most expensive package for an upper denture. Guess what they tried to do??

They attempted to contact the general dentist I ended up having to go to in my town to try to get this mess straightened out after they were served the small claims papers. The general dentist's receptionist told them that they could not release anything to them without my written consent. We have what is called "Hippa Laws" today! Who the *** do they think they are, trying to obtain personal information about my treatment without my consent??

These people will stop at nothing!! I am asking that anyone who has had problems with ill-fitting dentures they purchased from Affordable Dentures and your end result to please e-mail me (Barbara Fritts) at: bfritts1947@yahoo.com. I will need all the ammunition I can get to take with me when I go to court. I will need feedback ASAP.

I have gotten some complaints printed from Pissed Consumer, but this is a hard site to print from. If there is anyone out there who has worked for this place and can add to their bait and switch program, please give me your feedback as well. This place is Cartersville, GA has even threatened other dentists in the area who have tried to help people with the pieces of *** they purchased from Affordable Dentures This place threatened these dentists with lawsuits if they continued to intervene with their (Affordable Denture's) patients. The last I knew, this is a free country, and we have the right to get the proper treatment from any medical/dental facility that we choose.

Please e-mail me ASAP with the problems that you incurred with this business. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments