Chantilly, Virginia

Once again, I make a complaint about Affordable Dentures in Cartersvillle, GA. Since January 14, 2012, I have had to have 2 sets of what they are calling "temporary dentures".

Have gone back several times, waiting for hours at a time, due to continued problems with these upper dentures (having to pay extra monies each time). After 6 months, I got to the point that I could not stand to have these things in my mouth anymore. I couldn't chew (not even spaghetti) and my mouth would be so sore that I had to take them out by 3:00 p.m. I had to use tons of glue to keep them in my mouth.

Finally, yesterday I went to a general dentist here in Cartersville, and it took him 1 1/2 hrs. to straighten these dentures out. The *** was so off, there were so many pressure points, etc. that it took him this long to get them right.

He also told me there is no such thing as temporary and permanent dentures (he's never heard of this). He said that when you get your dentures after extractions, most likely there will have to be adjustments; but he continued to tell me that they do what is called a "temporary alignment" which can last from 3-6 months depending on the patient. Then you come back in and a "permanent alignment" is done to the dentures and that is it. So, with Affordable Dentures, you are paying for 2 sets of dentures (temporary and permanent).

What a scam! They will be seeing me in small claims court in the very near future. For 6 months, I have been on a soft, very soft diet and have lost about 35 lbs. Why is that Affordable Dentures couldn't get it right?

They never did the things this general dentist did to try and make these right.

This dentist could have said that there was nothing he could do with these dentures, but he worked for 1 1/2 hrs. to get them right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

super8granny

I too am seeking legal advice/council...I had to glue my teeth in 3-4 times daily and couldn't get thru a meal and I too had to stop eating real food, mostly soft textures now. I am getting new dentures now at 2600 bucks, so my affordable dentures are not so affordable, they keep costing and costing....

Affordable Dentures Reviews