Carrollton, Georgia
2.3

i went to affordable dentures in carrollton Georgia for my dentures and boy do I wish I had not.i went back 5 times with the first set not fitting right so they made a new set and these are no better now I have to go again this time im going to get a refund and go some where else cant deal with this I will pay a little more to get what is right I cant deal with loosing no more weight from not being able to eat.you have to use so much addheasive just to keep them in place then when you eat they still come loose,very dissatisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Cheap dentures.

Comments

Well I went back for the refund out of 1500.00 they said I could get 550.00 so I will seek legal action on this place.

@Anonymous

They will tell you anything to get you outta there

Should have gone to a real dentist to start with, but then you wanted cheap dentures. Now you got cheap dentures and you cannot wear them. What a lot of hassle people go through trying to save a buck.

Guess you should have taken care of your teeth, and not done the *** thing and had them all extracted.

Affordable Dentures Reviews