PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS PLACE IF YOU ARE GETTING ANY EXTRACTIONS. I went in to have a Molar tooth removed.

Dr. Williams was very unprofessional and rough. My appointment was set for 10 o clock but I wasn't called in the back until 11:58am. The waiting room was overly packed.

When he came into the room he stuck the needle into my jaw bone very roughly to numb me. I had to be stuck 8 times to get numb to where I could hardly feel what he was doing. He claimed a lot of patients confuse pain with pressure. Well I know the difference and it was very painful.

During my whole extraction he kept breaking parts of my tooth. And he would keep saying "s**t "without stopping. I had to remove the broken pieces off my tongue myself. He told me to raise my left hand if I felt any pain during the extraction.

I kept raising my hand and he proceeded being more rough. I've had extractions before and none were nowhere near close to this experience. I felt uncomfortable the entire time. He damaged my lower left lip and jaw with a tool he used.

Cut my whole jaw line and had to stitch it back up. He then prescribed ibuprofen 800mg and 10 hydrocodone pills that is prescribed to take 1 each 3 times a day. Normally if the procedure is done right the pain eases up and that's the right amount. But after everything he does to your mouth you will be hurting longer than that.

If you are in really bad pain and just need an extraction without caring what else comes behind it by all means try him if you want to be in worse condition than what you came in.

Please do your research and read reviews before choosing who does your extractions. One BIG mistake I made.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Seems like you would have learned your lesson and acted to take care of your teeth rather than pull them one by one. Then you went to the cheapest joint you could find to do the damage.

You don't care much about your health. That is pretty obvious.

I'm sure the next review from you will be an angry one about how some cheap denture you had fabricated at another sleazy chain clinic never fit.

@Donny D

Maybe they couldn't afford to go any where else

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. At Affordable dentures we really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we would like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns?

This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606.

The team will respond to you as quickly as they can. CS @ afforddent.