Omaha, Nebraska

I went to Affordable Dentures in Bellevue NE, and after my extraction's i never received a follow up call, I was in severe pain and after the pain medication was done I was still in severe pain, the doctor would not do anything. It has been a month and I'm still having problems and pain.

I will never have anyone I know go there.They do not care about their patients. If I could I would like some of my money back. I have gone back several times and the last time my top denture is bothering so they tried to fix the problem but made it worse.

They have also put me on more antibiotics. If the antibiotic's don't work I will be getting an x ray which i will probably have to pay for because my thirty days will be up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I had teeth problems due to medication I had to take growing up. so I went to affordable dentures and had 10 teeth pulled on top and full denture this is day 3 and I and not hurting at all this was in ocoee fla.

I do have prblems at night and when I wake up but very little pain at all. I guess it just depends on the dentist

8) Wow. I love it when people tell other people they are not smart.

Hey Tom you used incorrect grammar. And the person that you commented on their date, it is written in a different way. The date is actually April 14th, 2010.

Did you happen to see the way your date is posted? If you were as smart as you actually think yourself to be, you would know that.

But, at any cost I will not be taking my father-in law in an Affordable Dentures.

To your wonderful teeth,*** my ***!You can't be to intelligent,there are not but 12 months in the year,not 14!...duh! :grin

not everyone's teeth problems are due to poor hygiene, you shouldn't make assumptions like that.

i love how patients think that pulling teeth should be painless!...duh! if you would have used the right side of the toothbrush, you would not have this problem...

Affordable Dentures Reviews