Tampa, Florida
1.1K views

I went for a consultation. I was told that I needed full upper dentures and a partial on the bottom.

They wanted me to get my teeth pulled right there and then. But I declined. Before making my decision I decided to get a second opinion. The second opinion said that I only needed 2 teeth on top pulled and I could go with a partial on both my upper and lower.

The second Dentist wanted $5000.00 to pull 2 teeth and make my partials. So I went back to Affordable Dentures with my second opinion in my hand and they said No Problem... they pulled the two teeth and the next day went back for my temporary partials. OMG the temporary did not fit in my mouth, I mean it would not go in, the tech made adjustments, but the partial hangs down and does not sit on my palette.

So the tech soft lined it to fill in the gap. This did not fix the problem, the partial hangs down and now the liner was pushing painfully on the back of my front teeth. Between the upper partial hanging too low in my mouth and my bottom partial, my tongue was wedged tightly on my mouth with no room to move. Talking and eating was impossible.

So I went back . They removed the soft liner, added a different liner and grinded the teeth down. Now they literally fall out of my mouth. I was almost in tears at the office.

The technician told me that My expectations were way to high, that i need to lower my expectations and except that I may never get used to all this plastic in my mouth. The quality of their work is horrendous.

I don't know what I can do. I am really pissed and too poor to go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I went there today, a disaster, stay away!

Report this to your state's dental board.This a nationwide problem with this company.First get a copy of your records.

Affordable Dentures Reviews