Medford, Oregon

Don't try these guys. After much research and after dealing with this company for a long time, the following is my honest opinion: This office is setup to scam the elderly out of money through poor quality dentures and intimidation. You can easily research Affordable Dentures online or by calling around to various dentists and asking them why this company is cheaper. Every single dentist we have talked to has told us the same thing. We originally didn't research anything but price and so we found out the hard way. This mistake has cost us thousands of dollars. My mother was humiliated and treated horribly by them not because she argued with them (because she didn't) but because it's their policy to treat people rudely once they have received payment. She now has spent 2 years going to various specialists and receiving physical therapy because of the damage done to her mouth and jaw.

The way they make their money is by running it like a mill: people are rushed through like cattle as fast as possible in shifts. Also, they use very poor quality materials and the employees do not have the training that other dentists require in order to make good fitting dentures. Lastly, once you receive your temporary dentures, they will avoid giving you the 'permanent dentures' or second set at all costs. These 'permanent dentures' are cheesy quality as well but do cost them some money so they will do their very best to put you off no matter how many times you go by or how many months you give them. They will try to make you as miserable as possible so that you will not want to endure the stress and humiliation of talking to them and therefore you'll eventually drop it.

The company has been sued by many, many people because of the poor quality dentures they produce. They use the cheapest low-quality materials that can be found so that the dentures are very brittle and fragile. In order to save money, Affordable Dentures' employees are not properly trained to make decent dentures. You can compare the quality of Affordable Dentures with any other dentures including dentures made in Mexico (I have loved ones who went to Mexico for theirs), and you can see the difference right away. Dentures made by affordable Dentures have uneven plastic so that it'll be way too thick in some places and way too thin in other spots. The dentures are poorly made so they're extremely uncomfortable and cause long-term mouth pain and issues.

Affordable Dentures was started by two doctors in 1975 in order to make a fortune on the elderly.

Dr Charles Meyer Gooss is a horrible excuse for a dentist who greedily feeds on the savings accounts of the elderly (and destroys their mouths in the process).

For some reason, our corrupt government will not stop this. We have to research it and, if we find this type of scam (especially against our elderly), we must do everything we can to protect them. Please do not use this company. But, if you did, you are obligated to let others know. Please "shout it from the rooftops" so that these sick people can go back to picking pockets and snatching purses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I absolutely agree with you. I had the same problem with affordable denture, and will not recommend them.

It is just bottom dollar dentistry. If you need dentures, go to a denturist.

They are the specialists of dentures and since they do all the work in office (they don't have to send the impressions to a lab) there is also a big cost savings. What ever you do, don't go to these rip off chain places like aspen dental or affordable dentures.

On the first visit I got the cheap dentures. When I returned I chose to upgrade to premium and paid over 500 dollars.

I was given the cheap ones and when I realized this there was nothing I could do.

The dentist was a real ***, put i the dentures and left. This was in Rochester Minnesota.

I think the company should be brought to court and all people who have gone to them in the past 10 years sent notices of there dealings with this company and if it is found of such alleged issues then they should be sued as one lump sum of 20 million for knowingly causing injury to people and taking money and not backing up the quaility of service they claim to give. plain english... so if you know someone or are someone injuried by these ppl please respond.

does anybody know anything about the duluth minnesota office for affordable dentures?? I am afraid they may be my only alternative as I dont have insurance OR lots of money

Heather,

now that is aweful.. Im 42 and now needing dentures and the stories Im hearing from here are really aweful.

Makes me absolutely terrified to talk to any dentist regarding them.. :(

They pulled all my teeth by mistake. I was only getting A partial.

Affordable Dentures Reviews