Martinez, Georgia

DO NOT go to Affordable Dentures - Augusta, GA unless you want to leave looking like a Planet of The Apes cast off!!

I bought the premimun new-wearer package but this start set looks like something from a costume shoppe.

They are ill fitting and the gums are too light pink! They dont fit my upper palet and I have to use a ton of Fixadent to hold them in. Because they dont fit properly in the roof of my mouth, the front teeth drop down giving me a smile of GUMS!! The upper plate gums are so thick, it makes a ridge under my nose causing my upper lip to stick out!.

The lower dentures dont fit all the way down causing them to make my bottom lip stick out too.

When I put the full set in, I look like an ape!!!

I complained to them. They argued it was because my gums are swollen. I should wait 4 - 6 months for healing to go down before I get my perm set.

I told them I cannot go around looking like that for 4 - 6 months!! They didnt care...shrugged their shoulders and blamed it on my gums.

Its been a month now and my gums arent as swollen. I plan on going back to ask for a partial refund so I can go somewhere else.

If they arent gonna take care of my RIGHT with the temp set, I dont have confidence they will do me RIGHT with the perm set!

Plus the floors were dirty with blood on the floor they didnt bother to clean up. And i felt like I was going thru a cowsale. Sit and wait forever for an adjustment and then they dont want to hear your complaints.

Do yourself a favor...DONT GO TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES anywhere in the USA!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

JennyGirl37

I so feel you. I actually felt the same exact way and me and my kids joked that I too looked like the female from the planet of the Apes movie!!!

This company sucks, I have been in pain for over a month, have open sores, had a technician drop my teeth on the floor and chip off the fake enamel and played it off, and another cut off a good portion of my bottom denture and they don't fit right now and I have to use half a tube of glue just so I can eat...and the best part of all I have a massive sinus infection...I cant gargle with salt water because it comes out of my nose!!!

I am so depressed that I invested my money with this company...but thats about to come to an end!!!! :cry

trying to get real info about afforable dentures .everything i read was making me so unsure more to the point hopeless i need to eat i would also enjoy chewing my food again. everything i read was telling me do not ever trust these theves i slowly came out of my state of shock AND added affordable dentures las vegas nv YES YES YES wegypsies PLEASE TELL ME WITCH OFFICE YOU WENT TO IN LAS VEGAS NV THANK YOU SO MUCH

#202964

You need to do your homework before you start griping on a forum like this. ANY site concerning dentures will tell you an immediate denture is going to be more bulky than your permanent ones. It takes more than a month for your gums and bone to shrink to the point where your permanent dentures can be made.

I went to Affordable Dentures in Las Vegas only a week ago, and so far I am extremely happy with their service and product.

My sister-in-law went to another dentist in the area and paid $4,000 for just her upper -- and there's no additional plate. What she got after her extractions is it. 9 months later it takes half a tube of adhesive to keep it in.

I've been back to the office here twice since my extractions (23 teeth) and have been treated very professionally.

You need to know what you're talking about, and have the patience necessary to go through this kind of procedure.

I think you're expecting miracles in a very short period of time. If they make your permanent too early, you'll have more problems in the long run. What were you expecting -- perfection at day 1?!?!?

If after it is time for your permanent denture (6 - 9 months or more), and things are still going wrong, first give the office a chance to make things right, then pursue other options.

So far it sounds like all you want to do is complain without merit. Your expectations are completely unreasonable and it doesn't appear you've bothered to educate yourself.

:cry :? :(

Oh My God!!! After 1 full tank of gas, 3 different visits, 23 hours in the waiting room, 420 miles of travel and $1100, I too look like a cast member of Planet of the Apes.

:cry The gums are too thick and ill fitting. I can't eat, speak or kiss my husband without them flying out of my mouth. I'm gagging and starving. I call it the Dr.

Henley Diet. I wish I were dead :cry

Well if I go into a business and I see blood on the floor and people looking like ages and shrugging their shoulders at me. I am going to wonder Where is the dentists at?

Did the apes eat them? :grin

Got an email today saying someone posted a reply to my post.

Well I dont know why because I didnt post anything about Affordable Dentures and I am not sure how they got my email address unless it is someone I know that has put my email address to this.

Once again..wrong Alison and I am getting tired of this. ..ugggggg

Report them to the news! I did, the office in Winchester, Virginia ougth to be blown up for all i care.

Affordable Dentures Reviews