Panama City, Florida
4.8

I just have to give a huge shout out to Affordable Dentures PC for cleaning that place up, keeping the waiting times down, a new great dentist Dr. Tim Babour who is professional, informative, patient and so nice.

The assistants are so much more professional, speak clearly and well and do a great job at making me feel comfortable since I get nervous. Also the front ladies staff is so nice. The glass window is gone. They actually speak to us like we are human.

The office manager Judy helps me file my insurance when she doesn't have to. She remembers my name when I walk in, I feel like family now,not like a patient. The Judy and Marcey make a good work team. I watch them, they laugh and are so friendly.

The old front ladies would actually yell at people. The bathroom is clean for once. Great group of dental workers.

I will be bringing my neighbor Laura and I will be back for more treatment . Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Staff changes and how clean the office is now.

Comments