Lexington, Kentucky

I went to Affordable Dentures in Richmond, Ky and I also would NEVER recommend Affordable Dentures, as I have had a terrible experience myself. The dentist there told me that my bottom had some kind of deterioration and that within a few years I would loose them all anyway.

So I chose to have them pulled everyone at the office praised the dentures, and said that it would be the best thing I ever did! I to never received a follow up call or exam. Every time I called the office with an issue the receptionist was VERY RUDE, AND UNHELPFUL!!! I felt like I was just a piece of paper, just wad it up and throw in trash can.

I went to see what I could do about the dentures fitting so big in my mouth and wanted to do a liner and the dentist came in and said that I had my teeth out long enough to get my permanent so I had to do a return visit the next Monday and received the same plates back, and sill today I am having problems, I just recently called to the office and found out all that I had done was a PERMANET LINER WAS placed in my original set!You never get to tell them what you want you just get what they want you to have. I FEEL I HAVE RECEIVED JUNK TO PUT IN MY MOUTH!!! NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE OR ANY OTHER AFFORDABLE DENTURE OFFICE!!! YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF!!!

Oh just a lasting word when spoke with the receptionist her first words out of her mouth about dentures was "WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT BOTTOM PLATES!" but before I had procedure done they (including receptionist) PRAISED THE DENTURES!!!!

GO FIGURE!! I CHOKED ON THE HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I went to affordable dentures in hopkinsville Kentucky and was very pleased with the doctors efforts to make me a happy customer. I had all my teeth removed by an oral surgen Affordable dentures had made me a set of dentures to take with me so the oral surgen could place them in my mouth right after the extraction the set didnt fit properly and I went back to Affordable Dentures and they made another set that fit great.they are great people there and I would highly recomend them to any one. :grin

Am so glad to read your comment on Affordable Dentures in Richmond Ky. I almost made a Big Mistake! Thanks

I went to affordable Dentures in Charleston , SC The staff was very kind ,caring and very reassuring.Dr. Brown did A wonderful job.

Cara the receptonist even went above and beyoud what she had to do.

The Doctors and dental techs even gave my truck a jump start. :)

Affordable Dentures Reviews