Mcdonough, Georgia

THESE FOLKS ARE CRIMINAL!!! They took my wife in, did x-ray's, gave us a quote and said "come in any day at 8:00am. While they were pleasant on the phone, the first experience was insane. They took out ONLY her top teeth and sent her home and told her to pick her plates up at 2:00pm. I called the office about 11:00am and they told me she did fine and it was 2850.00 dollars. I asked if she had any complications and they said "no", I asked could she drive and they said "sure". When she came home she still had her remaining bottom teeth in the invoice showed 31 extractions and two plates. I called them and asked what happened and they said the doctor said she would need oral surgery to have the lower teeth removed. I asked why did they say everything was fine and why was she charged for ALL extractions and both plates. They woman became VERY rude and said, it's a package that we sell, if you don't wish to purchase both plates, it will cost $125.00 more for the lower plate when you decide to get it. I asked why we were charged for upper and lower extractions, she said again "SIR THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL". So I guess, if we purchase the package, it cost 2850 bucks, to keep from paying 150 more on the plates later, we should pay 1050 extra for teeth that's weren't pulled.

What a crock of *** AND they made us drive back and fourth three times as she forgot her receipt when going back to get the upper plate put in. 2 HOURS LATER they said they needed the original receipt – I copied it and my next call may be an attorney. These folks are rude, overbooked and run roughshod over you if you ask any questions. It's a meat market SAME as going to the DMV, your bothering them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments