Ruidoso, New Mexico

I paid for premium dentures at Affordable Dentures in Albuquerque, NM and they are awful. The teeth are huge and ugly.

the lower denture is uneven so my teeth are higher on one side. My grandaughter said that I didn't look like her Nana, I looked like a Donkey. I am heartbroken. the dental assistant said I would get used to the uneven lower denture and that the fact that I was so unhappy with my smile, was too bad.

So much for a guarantee. I have to drive 4 hours to this office, then wait like cattle to be seen by an assistant who doesn't know anything.I hate my teeth and its 1 year now.

I cover my mouth with my hand when I talk. Very pissed off at this dental office.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Just a comment. I work at Affordable Dentures and have for 15 years.

It is our company policy to give you a "good reason to smile". Please call 1-800-Denture and tell them your story. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I wished you were in Tennessee.

We do things differently apparently. Please call back to the office and make an appointment to see the Dr., not an assistant. With all our cutom and premium dentures, you should have had a wax try-in. With that you see what you will look like with that denture, because it is set up in wax, things can be changed.

It sounds like you horizonal is off and you denture was made to an off ***. Some people have a crooked lipline, because of an accident or just a part of aging. But these things can be fixed with a good denture. Please don't let this go on.

Affordable Dentures is a very good company and I know how much your being happy with your new smile mean to our company and our reputation. Thanks

This office is a joke. I waited 4 months for my partial to come in, Then it was the wrong kind.

I had ordered premium, they sent basically another temporary plastic job. Then they had to fit and make my partial 3 times because the dentist is so incompetent.

When I complained about it, they refused to see me again and refunded my money. What idiots !!

WELL YOU MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN ***... LADY

IF YOU PURCHACED A PREMIUM SET YOU SHOULD OF GOTTEN A WAX TRY IN AND APPROVED IT... SO ITS NO ONES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN BECAUSE YOU APPROVED THE WAX TRYIN... IF I PAID THAT MUCH FOR A SET OF TEETH I WOULD MAKE *** SURE I WAS HAPPY WITH THEM BEFORE I LEFT.

I AM A VERY HAPPY PT WITH AFFORDABLE DENTURES.

"EEE-HAAWW!!"

LOL, but really, sounds awful, i hope you can find some relief...bless you and good luck...

Affordable Dentures Reviews