Saucier, Mississippi

I am 66 years old and I have never been more disappointed with any product in my life I haven't been able to eat naturally since early July. They told me the first two months would be the worst but four months into this and I haven't had a meal yet that the dentures didn't fall out by the third or fourth ***.

I have told them my dentures don't fit and they don't seem to care and my complaints aren't valid.

All I really want is for affordable dentures to make my dentures fit well enough for me to eat and be comfortable enough to wear. Five grand wasted so far.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

First of all, dentures aren't a "product" like a lawn mower or a nail gun. They are a custom made prosthesis made to fit your body, like an artificial arm.

Except they are much more complicated to make than an artificial limb.

It is a shame. for $5000, you could have got a decent set of dentures made by me or one of my colleagues. But you didn't want that. You wanted to go to a third-rate El Cheapo clinic because you thought you could save money that way.

A sucker is born every minute.

If you are lucky, you can get some of your money back and start over at a decent dentist, meaning one who does not work in a sleazy corporate clinic. If you aren't lucky, you might have wasted a lot of money!

@ClydeDDS

5000, u sound like American Greed. Shame on you

@Anonymous

A lot less than $5000, but this patient probably paid for a lot of other things like extractions. You sound like an uneducated dork.

Affordable Dentures Reviews