Lubbock, Texas
1.2

Went in needing a $7500 partial fixed, told me they couldnt fix it cause it was not theres and i was new to Texas but they could build me similar one for half the cost. They tried convincing me to pull 5 more teeth but i only agreed to 3.

When wife picked me up after surgery dentist said I was good to go and had everything I needed in bag. Failed to mention to me or wife they were closing for over 3 weeks for holidays. When I woke up to eat next day i reliezed they kept my other $7500 plated partial and porcelain teeth which when they finally opened I learned they threw away. And the temps I was sent home with were a whole front tooth off and twice size of my mouth.

After 6 visits and throwing fits to even get to see dentist i got an ok but not that great partial that lasted 2 weeks now they want me to drop if off for 2 weeks to send it off yo be fixed. And they wont understand im 53 what to i eat with considering they convinced me to pull more fromt and back teeth only have 3 left on top now...

offered a $200 refund other option on $3000 crudy work. Thank you John Vinings DDS and your customer care not goven

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My sister went for a free consult and free X-rays. They charged her for the X-rays

Affordable Dentures Reviews