Glen Burnie, Maryland

Its been a month since I posted the original comment and since then I've been back to have liners and adjusting for a better fit. Dr.

McGee the owner and other dentist was not my original dentist but it was only her name on the appt card so I guess there was some confusion when I first called and she told me she would call me back q3hrs. The denture is more comfortable but I'm still having work done on the front so its not as obvious that I have a denture. I have another appt tomorrow and hopefully things will continue to improve so I may post a happy pic. My original comment, although true, was written prematurely and was unfair to Dr.

McGee who took my comment to heart and for which I apologize. She is an immensely kind person and conscientious doctor and to suggest otherwise is unmerited.

I won't get the permanent denture until I'm completely healed so I can't comment on it but I may pay $60 for a shade lighter which I prefer, or pay more to upgrade from economy to get better quality & color choice ( I think there's 4 different price options e.g. economy, premium.etc.) but that's a choice I don't have to worry about at the moment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments