Elizabeth City, North Carolina

My experience with Affordable Dentures was horrible. The Dr. who removed my remaining teeth acted disgusted and made little remarks to the male assistant in the room that they obviously thought was funny. Making me feel belittled.

The dentures that were made did not fit together. The Dr. told me I had tg thrust my top teeth forward. Then showed me "like this", as he pushed his top teeth over his bottom teeth, as in an overbite. Ludicrous!!

I tried numerous times to set up an appt. other than early morning because I worked 2nd shift and it was quite impossible for me to get there in time and wait hours.

I finally have up because I felt they were not very sympathetic towards me, nor cared at all. I am able to wear the top plate but not the bottom plate. I will never go there again or recommend them to anyone. I'm sure some people are lucky enough to get a great fit. But not the case for many. The staff up front was rude. I live about 45 minutes away from there and I trusted them although I had been advised not to go there. They treat people like an assembly line, like we don't have feelings. The wait is horrendous. The Dr. I had sucks. I'm going to go to a professional next time and have another set made. Someone who will actually care about me and my results. I hope the Dr. us still walking around thrusting his top teeth forward so he can see how dumb that suggestion was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The problem is almost always with the lower, because there is a tongue down there that wiggles around.

Good dentures take 5 or 6 appointments to make right, plus more than a couple of appointments. Assembly line El-Cheapo joints can't put that much time into them.

Next time go to an older dentist in his own practice who knows what he is doing. Getting dentures made is not like buying a lawn mower at Home Depot, you know.

Affordable Dentures Reviews