Boardman, Oregon
2.2

I had my dentures made at affordable dentures. This is a case of,,, you get what you pay for!

Although my dentures were over $1,100.00, it has been a travesty of dental in competence. I was replacing dentures that were worn out. They did the impressions and had me back after 4hrs. For , their version of, the finished product.

Well, it took another hour in the chair to get them IN MY MOUTH! After that hour of putting them in, taking them out, then back in over and over, they felt ok. New I know, as a previous denture wearer, you are going to find problems after weaRing them a day or so. And I did.

Took Time off fRom work to have then worked on, FOUR TIMES. they absolutely refuse to see you without an appointment, no matter how much pain you are in. Plus you only have a 3 hour Window of time to make it in. They REFUSED to see me on an emergent basis so for two days SO I couldn't eat.

They actually have to remake the lower denture and then do a lot of adding material and now they are huge in my mouth. It's been over 3 months and I still have pain. Most of the people there were professional but this one tech was a typical case of "I hate people, I hate my job and I hate you especially". What burn out.

I am contacting the headquarters of Affordable Dentures to see if they can send me to a qualified professional denture manufacturer to have my dentures made to fit and work.

SPEND ANY AMOUNT NEEDED TO STAY AWAY FROM AFFORDABLE DENTURES. I WISH I WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO PUT MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER HERE TO PROVE IM A REAL PATIENT, WITH REAL CONCERNS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments