Bellevue, Washington
3.0

I got my dentures at the Stockbridge, Ga office in Oct 2014. I have nothing but problems since then.

My dentures have not fit very well. To top everything off, today I went for my alignment!!! They told me to be there at 8am. I sat there for 2 hrs while they were doing extractions.

My appointment was for an alignment!!! After I finally got in the back they said be back at 2:30 to pick up my dentures. I received a call at 1pm TELLING ME MY DENTURES WON'T BE READY TILL THE NEXT DAY......I told them I have to go back to work and MUST have them today!! It is like once they get your MONEY, they are thru with you.

They don't care if they fit right. THEY JUST DON'T CARE AT ALL... I would never refer anyone to Affordable Dentures..I wish I had read reviews before I ever went there.

Please check out anywhere you select before you loose all your teeth. GS

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Any denture patient should have a backup pair of dentures to wear.

I think you meant "relining" instead of "alignment."

Sure doesn't seem like you saved any money looking for the cheapest place possible to get dentures! The reason denture patients lose their teeth is they never listen to anyone. Never seem to get any wiser after they have all their teeth ripped out, either.

Affordable Dentures Reviews