Bartlesville, Oklahoma
2.9

Update by user Dec 06, 2015

Pineville Louisiana

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015

The staff is wonderfull. Very patient with questions and help.

Only complaint is that have 8 tooth fragments trying to poke through my lower gums, therefore i can't wear bottom denture. I called the office, but was told i could not have an appt till at least 45 days after extractions and immediate dentures. This seemed odd since they had told me right before procedure that if i had ANY problems, to make appt and come in. I was told to get a coarse rag and rum around my gums and get the fragments out myself.

I asked for meds due to very painfull gums. They dudnt even ask the dentist. Just flat out told me no. But offered to sell me a $35 tube of gel.

Its been 2 months and i have yet to be able to wear bottom denture. Also, been having really bad soreness in right shoulder. I understand while i was sedated, that they probably had to maybe "hold" me down to remove all teeth for leverage. Thats fine, but feel like it shoyld have been discussed before procedure.

But, to be fair, the staff was wonderfull and kind. Dr.Washington was awesone and comforting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Not being to make appt till after 45 days while having pain and issues with 8 sharp tooth fragments in lower gum. Was told no when I asked for the dr to call something in for pain. They didn't even ask the dr, told me flat out "no"..

Affordable Dentures Pros: Staff.

Comments