Atlanta, Georgia
1.8

I drove from Fayetteville, Tennessee to Madison, Alabama. The receptionist was nice until I got to the back and the tech that was assisting me was so rude and I thought maybe because her hair was nappy and she had on dirty scrubs her day wasn't going right.

I should of known they dont except dental insurance. Awful experience!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

My visit to Affordable dentures has been a 2 year nightmare, Got the mini implant service paid up front, after having my natural teeth removed my family was horrified, the nurse wheeled me through the lobby, false teeth and blood hanging from my mouth, (glad I didn't know what was happening). Fast forward my implants were put in, one came out within a month (it was so crooked, and I could even tell The dentist missed the bone).

Then an even longer wait, for healing

and more implants, well the entire time I had 5 or 6, dentures made because they didn't fit (they all were too big), so finally today I had my Ocaps put in and the teeth are still too big.

I called the office, and complained, much to my surprise was told I cost them to much money, these were the teeth I came in with, and I would have to like them.. Do Not Go to Affordable Dentures, Pay the extra money and go to a real dentists office, this place in Chillicothe, Oh is a joke.

Affordable Dentures Reviews