Arlington, Washington
2.0

Hi, my name is Leslie I purches a new set of dentues at the Mt Vernon Wa locationm in Jan. 2016. Then we received a notification that if we needed any work done we had to have it done right away or else travel to Tacoma Wa clinic to get them repaired.

I had a very very very bad experince with my first set of dentures didn't want to go through that again. Well I hate to say it again " I got screwed again " . My bottom dentures don't fit right and I have soars in my mouth and can't hardly chew at all.

I'm a vet and disabled on SSD and can bairly pay my bills. I cannot afford the gas it will take to go to Tacoma Wa (some three hours away ) to have them fixed. I'm open to any suggestions that isn't going to cost me a lot of money $ $ $ to get them repaired.

I feel that the people at the Mt Vernon location new they would be closing soon. If I would have know this I would have gone to somebody else. This to me was wrong of them, now what can I do except hurt all the time and eat soft food ( yuck ) .

I'm not asking for much.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments