Carencro, Louisiana

This place doesn't even deserve one star it was absolutely TERRIBLE!!! Starting off with RUDE front desk clerks that were extremely unprofessional and sloppy.

Then the doctors that were very mis-leading and arrogant making promises they couldn't keep we were told our wait would be an hour and it ended up being 7hours!

Beacuse of this my mother had to attend two other doctor appointments WITHOUT her dentures, she was humiliated! I have Ano idea how they got their name because they have the most outrageous prices I WILL NEVER RETURN THERE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO GO THERE EITHER!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Wow, you thought Affordable Denture prices were high. Can't imagine what you would have thought about $3500 or so from a regular dentist to make a quality set of dentures.

If your mother had taken care of her natural teeth, she would not be in this predicament.

Will you wise up and take her to a decent dentist next time? Only time will tell, but I bet history will repeat itself.

Affordable Dentures Reviews