Richland, Washington

I would like to know, I have lost so much weight and can't eat because of broken dentures I wear and need bottom teeth done. Went to a free clinic in tricities and they fixed 2 out of 10 bottom teeth, said they were great! I would not take my dogs there, if I had dogs! Free means your not worth the effort. You can see my roots of my front teeth and they have hurt for weeks. I always took care of my teeth, but I have a husband who has serious heart troubles, we even go to a clinic at scared heart that works only on people that have no other options. All has been done. So, of course he comes first! Everyone says there reasonable & I am on disability which has just let us get free eye exam, glasses, dentures and hearing every several years. Had know problems with getting eye care, but NO ONE WILL DO THE OTHERS.

I need help and not a hand out. Thank you

ps ASPEN DENTAL should be ashame of themself, there ads are full of miss leading lies and cost more them my first denture that I bought top of the line 7yrs ago! They get you there by the word FREE XRAYS, where most dentist do now! They were rude because my credit, which medical bills should be understandable, but that is how they made me feel. Yet, I worked 3 jobs for 20yrs to pay medical. I just can't afford extra anymore, life happens you don't expect. But, i now feel for others because I never knew how many businesses just want the bottom line... $$$$$

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments