Mentor, Ohio
1.4

Had an upper partial with only 3 teeth made, one of the teeth was a front one. I picked them up a couple of days later & the front tooth did not fit close to the other front tooth.

There was an obvious gap between them and the gum between the teeth was so obvious. I coughed a couple of times when I tried them in and the dentist Jordan stated that they looked fine and he had to get away from me because he could not afford to get a cold. I was not sick I just coughed.

The prongs did not fit correctly around the other teeth and they refused to fix the front tooth. It was a total waste of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Comments

Acey

If they did not fit then you need to tell them to fix the problem, give you a new set that does fit, or refund your money. Simple.

Why pay for something that doesn't work as promised?

If they refuse, then file a complaint with your state's dental regulatory board---find it on your state's website---and then sue them in small claims court---cheaper than hiring an attorney. You can't just let them get away with this nonsense, can you?

@Acey

thank you for your response. I'm going to follow through on what you said.

Affordable Dentures Reviews