Raleigh, North Carolina

Today was my first visit with affodable dentures. I was referered by another place and was to have surgery..

Well, i waited for almost 2 hours, and i had a scheduled apt.! They finally got me back there. They made me sign a paper, what they told me was for taking my tooth out.( i didnt read it). They gave me one shot it hurt, i was freaking out, and simply ask for my husband.( a cuse word slipped)..

All the sudden they cant take my medicad, and sent me out with the one shot, and to another place that doesnt accept my insurance... Needless to say here i am after finishing antibiotics, with a sore mouth from a shot, that had no reason, and no gas in my car to get anywhere much..

Gotta wait until monday and try to figure out another place that accepts my insurance... Thanks affordable dentures.!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Comments

1. Why the heck do you want your teeth pulled instead of saved?

No decent dentists want Medicaid patients because we lose money treating them.

Why is it the taxpayers' responsibility to pay for your dental care?

4. Take care of your teeth and you won't have to have painful emergency treatment.

@ClydeDDS

1. Why would you make any kind of determination as to whether or not the person who left the review needed dentures, or even if their teeth could have been saved without even seeing the person?

2. A "decent" dentist would be just as concerned with providing good care to a person as to how much money they would make from the services. 3. The person contracting with the dentist for the service is who is paying the bill.

4. There are many reasons why a person may lose their teeth. If you were really a dentist rather than a troll you would know that. 5.

You are a troll and have been reported as such. Bye.

Affordable Dentures Reviews